Posted by mihaelar63 in Fasting food
28 Feb 2010 | 6987 views
as soup / soup is indispensable on our table, I thought of making something to satisfy everyone's tastes.
- 500 gr green peas + frozen carrots
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 hot red hot pepper
- 50 gr oil
- dry dill
- salt pepper
- green onion tails
- green parsley
- 4 tablespoons soy milk powder
- juice from half a lemon.
Method of preparation
- the potatoes are cleaned, washed and diced
- the onion is cleaned, cut and lightly fried in oil
- put 4 liters of water, when the water boils, put the potatoes, peas with salt, carrots, peeled garlic, sliced and finely chopped dried pepper.
- after 20 minutes it is tried if the vegetables have boiled.
- In a bowl put the soybean powder that "dissolves", ie mix with hot juice, then add to the pot, stirring slowly.
- it tastes like salt if you also need lemon juice
- add dill [green if you have], onion stalks, and green parsley to taste.
If you liked our recipe "Pea soup with potatoes" don't forget to review it.
- Potato soup, soy cubes and fasting tortellini
- Unique Soy Goulash with Cumin
- Cottage pie
- Pea food
- Vegetable soup
- Cottage Pie (traditional English pie)
Posted by Ela68
1. Finely chop the onion and fry it in olive oil with a little salt, then add the chopped carrot and parsnip and leave until soft.2. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Posted by TAB1TA
Soak the rice in enough water to cover it. If the cabbage is too salty, rinse it in some water. Loosen the cabbage leaves. The outer leaves are discarded if it is ...
Recommendations for you and your home
PAYMENT IN ANSWERS WITHOUT INTEREST
up to 12 installments
on 03.03.2010, 16:06
on 07.03.2010, 07:13
what does it look like, I make low peas with potatoes, I'll try to make this soup too, cerd k is delicious
View all comments (2)
It starts with the preparation of vegetable chips. To do this, turn the oven to 120 degrees. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and slice the sliced cauliflower in a tray covered with baking paper, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the rest of the spices, and let dry. Bake at the mentioned temperature until they become dry chips.
For the cream soup, fry the onion in olive oil, add the garlic, then add the peas and enough water to cover everything. After boiling, blend, season to taste with salt and pepper. Add fresh mint to be blended. When everything is ready, add the vegetable cream.
Separately, for serving, tofu is made into bread, without egg. We prepare a dough from water, flour and salt. The cheese slices are passed through this mixture and then through the breadcrumbs and fried in oil. The potatoes, separately, cut into cubes, are pan-fried with a little garlic and turmeric, for color.
Pea cream soup is served with a slice of tofu bread and some browned potatoes and vegetable chips. Slice radishes and myocroplants are added to the plate.
- 125 grams of dried yellow peas
- half a kilogram of potatoes
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 thread leek
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small piece of tamarind, the size of a walnut
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Paste + 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder with coriander
- 1/2 + 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Hing
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon filled with coarse salt
This is how to prepare a dried pea soup with potatoes. Wash the peas in a few waters until the water you throw away is no longer cloudy. Pour the peas into the pressure cooker, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric on top. Add the tamarind piece (remove the seeds, if any). Pour all the water. Seal the pot tightly and put it on the high flame until it starts to boil and whistle. Then turn the heat to low.
Boil for about 30 minutes. The secret to this dried pea soup with potatoes is that the peas are very cooked. It is very possible to notice at some point that with the pressure, some yellow pea foam comes out of the pot as soon as it starts to boil. Then take a look at the little one and let it boil at will. When you notice that it starts to splash strongly again with yellow liquid, then it is a sign that it has been quite a while since you boil it, writes bucatarieindiana.wordpress.com.
Turn off the flame and wait for the pressure to drop spontaneously. Set it aside until you hear no more hissing. While the peas are boiling, prepare the other ingredients: clean and chop the leeks as finely as you want, wash the carrot and cut it into thin slices. Peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces and boil them. Prepare the garlic paste with chilli and add it in the blender over the peeled garlic cloves. A little more and this dried pea soup with potatoes will be ready.
Add a small drop of water and an oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of turmeric and mix until a fine paste results. When the peas are ready, put a 2 liter pot on medium heat. Pour the oil into it and wait for it to warm up a bit, then discard the mustard seeds, cinnamon stick and bay leaf. Saute the carrot well for about 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic paste with chilli. Then add the leeks. Before adding the peas sprinkle turmeric and cumin powder with coriander. Stir briefly and add the peas and juice. Add the salt and bring to the boil until it starts to boil. Then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for about 5-10 minutes. You can now serve a portion of dried pea soup with potatoes.
Pea cream soup with quail eggs
I recently received an interesting challenge, that of publishing on the blog some recipes with the theme & # 82227 health days & # 8221. The challenge comes from Philips and we gladly accepted it, so the series of tasty, healthy and easy to prepare recipes will continue with new recipes that will be published soon, but also with a nice contest for you. The first recipe I thought of is a pea cream soup with quail eggs, the sweetness visible in the photo below. Don't think that if you don't decide it like me, a lot will change: the pea cream soup will have the same superb taste and the same color of a delicate pastel green, I would really like to see your own ideas for presentation of both this preparation and those that will follow.
Preparation time: 00:05 hours
Cooking time: 00:20 hours
Total Time: 00:25 hours
Number of servings: 4
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Pea Cream Soup Ingredients With Quail Eggs:
- 500 grams of fresh or frozen peas (I used frozen)
- 200 grams of potatoes, weighed and cleaned
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 ml. of concentrated chicken soup (or 1 liter of vegetable soup)
- 100 ml. of liquid cream for cooking with 15% fat
- 12 quail eggs
- 1 good mint bunch
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- salt and pepper
- for serving: croutons, sour cream, olive oil
Preparation of Pea Cream Soup with Quail Eggs:
Before we move on to the actual preparation, I want to tell you that I am honored to be one of the first people chosen by the people at Philips to test the new Philips Avance SpeedTouch vertical blender, a device with a modern design and many more possibilities. compared to the one in the endowment, which he also calls Philips, of course. :) I think I'm on the 5th or 6th generation of Philips vertical blenders, that means I have enough data to compare them.
1. Peel and finely chop the onion, peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into cubes, crush the garlic, measure and weigh all the other ingredients.
Of course, I saved some time by using one of the Philips Avance SpeedTouch accessories, which shredded my onion in a few seconds.
2. Put the oil in a pot of the right size and heat over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until soft. Add the diced potatoes and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add hot soup and 1/2 liter of hot water (either a total of 1 liter of liquid, or a mixture of highly concentrated soup and water, or 1 liter of vegetable soup). Add 1 teaspoon of salt and boil the potatoes for 10-15 minutes, until completely soft. Add the peas and simmer until well softened.
3. After the peas have softened well, remove them from the heat. Choose the most beautiful mint leaves and keep them for decoration, add the rest to the soup and mix with a vertical blender until you get a cream.
In this phase we were able to appreciate how useful is the button that controls the motor power of the new Philips Avance SpeedTouch, the harder it is pressed, the higher the motor works, something like the pedal from the electric sewing machine.
After mixing, I recommend that the soup be passed through a sieve, it will have a much finer texture and in addition it will be even easier to digest, retaining in the sieve the stronger skins of the pea. Add liquid cream to the soup and match the taste with salt and pepper.
4. Put the soup on medium to low heat to heat well and in the meantime prepare the laid quail eggs: bring a saucepan of water to a boil, add 1/2 glass of vinegar. Break the eggs one by one in a bowl, turn the heat to low and then mix vigorously in water with vinegar, so as to create a & # 8222 whirl & # 8221. Dip eggs one at a time in the middle of that vortex and place for about 30 seconds, that is, until it is noticed that boils are forming again. Remove the quail eggs with a whisk and the preparation is ready to assemble.
I put 3 quail eggs in a portion of soup, don't think it's too much! A quail egg weighs about 9 grams, 5-6 times less than a normal chicken egg, so my 3 eggs correspond quantitatively to half an egg. :)
The soup is garnished with quail eggs, which are sprinkled with salt and freshly ground pepper, drops of extra virgin olive oil and / or liquid cream, mint leaves. peas, and the soup will not be handcuffed a little mentholated, it will only have a harmonious taste, perfectly balanced, you have no idea where it comes from) and croutons.
Hot and rich-tasting pea cream, perfectly laid eggs, with soft and creamy yolk, what more could you want? I wish you good appetite and stay close, new recipes with Philips Avance SpeedTouch will follow and nice surprises for you!
How to prepare pea soup:
Put the peas soaked overnight. The next day, drain the peas and put it in a pan with water, ham and salt. Let it boil until it boils, then turn on the heat and don't walk on it for 3 hours.
Add onion, celery and potatoes and simmer for another 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put the sausage in the soup and let it boil for another 10 minutes.
Take out the ham and sausage that you can eat separately.