1. Put eggs with sugar in a bowl and mix at maximum speed until it doubles in volume.
2. Then add in turn, the cold milk and oil, mixing well after each one.
3. Mix the flour with the baking powder and put it in the bowl. Mix with a spatula adding salt and rum essence.
4. Wallpaper a cake pan with baking paper (or grease with oil and line with flour). Pour 3 quarters of the composition into the pan and mix the rest with the cocoa.
5. Pour the cocoa composition and mix lightly with a spatula.
6. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes (do the toothpick test).
7. When the cake is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool. As you like, we can sprinkle vanilla sugar.
GOOD APPETITE !