We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Yogurt with bananas for children:
The starch dissolves in 2 tablespoons of milk. The rest of the milk is put on low heat and when it boils well, add the starch, then the sugar and mix until it thickens well. It is set aside. Banana is mixed with very fine ricotta, then mixed with cold milk. Put it in glasses and let it cool. I put in 2 cups and sprinkled a little nesquik on top, to be more attractive ...
Muffins with apples and cinnamon
Rating: 4.6 & # 8211 85 reviews & # 8211 40 min. Prepare for dessert a series of delicious muffins with oats, apples and cinnamon. Homemade Dessert presents a variety of recipes for desserts and sweets. Baby Healthy RecipesSandwichesBiscottiCheesecakes Caramel.
Under one year, babies should not know what sugar is. Rice pudding with baked apple (9 months) & # 8211 mommy. It is suitable for all ages, even for babies without teeth if. Banana snacks - no sugar, milk, butter. A great way to serve vegetables to your baby: make tarts or muffins with vegetables! Baby's first smoothie: apricot and banana (from 6 months). Vegetable cream soup for babies.
Here is a recipe for muffins with pumpkin, carrots and bananas that you can. The original recipe contains pumpkin, carrots and apples, but if you don't particularly like the pieces of apple in the muffin. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and put muffin papers in the tray.
General tips and ideas
- You can add chocolate chips to vary the first banana bread recipe.
- If you want to reduce the amount of sugar in each recipe, use very ripe bananas.
- You can include any type of seeds or nuts in any of these banana bread recipes. You can add them on top of the bread or inside it.
- Another interesting idea is to add other fruits, such as blueberries.
What are you waiting for? Bake delicious banana breads and try all their variations to enjoy a great and healthy dessert!
Oats: a cereal for a healthy heart
Oats are a very nutritious cereal because they contain fiber, vitamin B and essential minerals (iron and potassium). Here are some of the benefits of eating oats:
- Prevents digestive diseases. It is an excellent regulator of intestinal transit, due to its high content of soluble and insoluble fibers. Doctors recommend it to patients with gastritis, heartburn and hemorrhoids, because it protects the digestive mucosa. In addition, soluble fibers have a prebiotic action that protects the intestinal flora.
- Purifies the gallbladder. Oat intake can help eliminate bile salts from digestion, thus promoting their excretion in the feces and purification of the gallbladder. Thus, oats prevent the formation of gallstones and colic.
- Prevents and relieves cardiovascular disease. Fiber reduces the absorption of cholesterol due to their action. Therefore, it regulates cholesterol levels and blood pressure. In addition, the low fat content of oats makes it a heart-healthy food.
Banana: essential in a filling smoothie with oats
Banana is a very nutritious fruit and provides energy. Its consumption benefits the body in many ways, due to the fact that bananas contain slowly absorbed carbohydrates, vitamins A, E and B (B2, B3), potassium and magnesium, among other essential minerals. Some of the most important properties of bananas are:
- Regulates mood disorders. The consumption of bananas prevents the decrease of the level of serotonin (hormone directly related to the regulation of mood), due to the fact that this fruit is rich in tryptophan and potassium.
- Reduces hypercholesterolemia and regulates blood sugar levels. Its high fiber content reduces cholesterol levels and improves insulin sensitivity.
- Regulates blood pressure because it contains a significant amount of potassium, a mineral that intervenes in the urinary excretion of sodium, favoring the decrease of the blood level of this mineral.
- It is a very filling food and helps control the hunger-anxiety cycle.
3 types of smoothies for losing weight with bananas
Combined with foods such as berries, flax seeds and spinach, bananas can be used to prepare various smoothies with the ability to burn fat, ideal for any diet.
Obvious, the purpose of these smoothies is to supplement your diet. To get the results you want, you need to eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
Smoothie with bananas and flax seeds
The next delicious smoothie contains flax seeds and will satisfy your appetite, preventing water retention and improving your digestion.
- Juice obtained from an orange
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons whipped milk
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix them until you get a homogeneous juice. For best results, drink this smoothie in the morning instead of breakfast.
Banana and spinach smoothie
This stick will supply your body with the energy and vitamins you need to start your day. It is ideal if you want to improve your athletic performance, fight anxiety and lose weight.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 half cup of low-calorie yogurt
- 1/3 cup mashed cereal
- 1 tablespoon honey
Combine all the ingredients and mix them with a food processor until you get a homogeneous liquid. Like the previous recipe, serve this drink instead of breakfast.
Smoothie with bananas and berries
This delicious smoothie will nourish your body with important antioxidants and other essential nutrients to improve your health and help you lose weight. Its ingredients will reduce your appetite, helping you avoid excess calories during the day. Moreover, it is useful against water retention and can prevent constipation.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 cup blueberries, blackberries or raspberries
Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix them until you get a homogeneous liquid. Drink this type of banana weight loss smoothie during breakfast (you can even use it as a substitute for this meal). If you want, you can drink it 45 minutes before eating.
Milk with bananas and a little yogurt
* enough milk to fit in 2 glasses (I used 250 ml of milk in two cups)
* yogurt (I used 2 tablespoons of yogurt)
* bee honey (1 teaspoon)
* a few drops of lemon juice
* cocoa powder, for decoration
* a little milk to turn into foam
6. Corn cereal milkshake
A smart and strategic way to ensure a healthy breakfast for your child, which he cannot normally have.
What you will need
How is it prepared
To prepare the cereal, heat the milk in a bowl. Then pour the cereal into the bowl with hot milk. Let them soak in it for half an hour or so.
- Once wet, squeeze the milk. Pour the mixture into an ice tray and place in the freezer to form ice cubes.
- Once ready, put these cubes and vanilla ice cream in a blender and roll the blender to make it smooth. Serve immediately.
Banana puree must always be prepared fresh, because after half an hour it oxidizes and loses its nutritional value and texture. Is banana an important source? of iron and potassium, vitamin B6 and C vitamin. It is an ideal fruit for diversification, because it is easily digested, has a high fiber content, which treats and prevents both constipation and diarrhea. It is recommended to introduce bananas in the child's diet starting with the age of 8-9 months.
What do bananas contain?
If you are wondering why banana is considered a miracle food, Qbebe reveals some of the most important substances that this fruit contains and which, separately or together, are good for your child's health.
Natural fibers - For starters, you should know that bananas are very rich in natural fibers that we know are essential for good digestion. Fiber is essential for the digestion of the little ones, given that few foods allowed at the beginning of food diversification are so rich in fiber. A medium-sized banana contains about 4 grams of fiber, which is 16% of the daily dose recommended by nutritionists.
Potassium - Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, an excellent nutrient for maintaining fluid balance in the body. You need to know that potassium and sodium work together for the health of the body: while sodium helps the body retain the water it needs, potassium helps eliminate excess fluid from the body. Potassium is vital for the functioning of all cells in the body and few other foods contain more potassium than bananas.
Vitamins - Banana brings a huge intake of vitamins to the children's body. Thus, a medium-sized banana provides the little one with approximately 16% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin C and 20% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin B6. Bananas also contain important amounts of vitamin A and E, very important vitamins for the healthy growth and development of your child.
mining - Given the high content of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, chromium, phosphorus, sodium and iron, we can say that bananas are real wonder foods for your child.
Antioxidants - From the point of view of protecting the body from the harmful effects of other ingredients in the diet or environmental factors, bananas are very rich in antioxidants. One of the most important antioxidants is, without a doubt, alpha linoleic acid which has an important role in defending the body against cancer and inflammation. Alpha linoleic acid also helps the immune system and improves blood circulation.
"I recommend to mothers who are facing diversification to offer a banana to a baby from 8 months, because it is rich in fiber and can make it difficult for the little one's intestinal transit at a younger age, when he does not have a sufficiently developed stomach. From 1 year "1 banana a day is very good for the child, especially if it is consumed in the morning, being an effective gastric bandage", says pediatrician Dr. Irina Costache.
"I gave the banana to Andrei from 5 months. I breastfed him until he was 1 year old, and I had no digestive problems with him at all. I made sure that the banana was neither too ripe nor too unripe. I gave him 2 -3 teaspoons mashed, then from 6 months and a half banana, which we mix with various foods, as it gets bigger: cereals, cheese, yogurt, other fruits. ", Amalia tells us.